For years, there have been things that travelers have been doing that have gotten them into trouble. Here, we have collected a list of few things that you, the traveler, must avoid. Whether you are taking normal intercity flight: like Mumbai to Hyderabad flights, or traveling out of country, keeping these things in mind would definitely help.
- Never be ill-mannered with Airport or Airline Staff: You just can’t afford to do this. Any instance of ill behavior with the airport staff, crew, or pilot can land you on the no-fly list. Even politicians fear this list. Once any traveler is put into it, they are refused tickets by the airlines. So, in case you have any issue with the airport or airline staff, follow the instructions on their website for lodging your grievances. Also, while traveling by Air, you are required to follow every instruction that is given to you by cabin crew. Therefore, never argue even if you don’t agree with the instructions.
- Always look up for hotel reservations well ahead of time: Last minute rush can lead to an exponential hike in fares. It is a good idea to keep checking the trends of the fares and then book the tickets. But it’s always a good idea to book tickets as and when you are sure of the venue – this will save you quite a lot of money and energy.
- Read Everything About the Awesome Places You are About to Visit: For example, it’s a bad idea to visit Taj Mahal on Friday, as it’s closed for prayers. Similarly, every place that you visit will have its own history. Make sure you read a bit about the place and timings so that your travel plans don’t get raincheck due to factors that are out of your control.
- Few Things Every Travel Must Understand Traveling: Do not venture out late at nights in unsafe areas, and read enough about the place you are traveling to. Following important guideline issued by local police/administration is very important for a flawless travel. Also, charging your phone well in advance, and carrying a power bank will help you in the long run.
- Try to get a guide wherever necessary: Investing in guides is a good idea. A guide will do all the homework for you so that you can truly enjoy your travel. If you are going to a location where English/Hindi is not spoken by most of the people, then too it’s a good idea to invest in a good guide.
Also, avoid going to warm cities in summer. For instance, if you live in Mumbai, then avoid booking Mumbai to Hyderabad Flights during summer; and whenever you do, always do that a few days in advance. Similarly, avoid traveling to cold areas like Shimla, Srinagar, etc., in winters.
India has a lot of amazing destinations that you could travel to, and these tips would help you travel with ease – no matter where you are located or are headed to.
Also, if you are traveling by flight, then don’t forget to compare a lot of online travel portals in order to figure out the best deal.