Where to stay in hurghada Bellevue Beach Hotel
- Good hotel with excellent location
- The room is good and is equipped with TVs and private bathrooms in each room with a private shower
- Private beach area and outdoor swimming pool
- Spa, Wi-Fi, airport transfer, free parking, dry cleaning service, gift shop, fitness center and restaurant.
- A 4-star hotel
GET best Hurghada Excursions Prices Tour and best El Gouna Excursions Trips in Hurghada Egypt and more trip in red sea diving and safari desert you search by sempre travel egypt.
Where to stay in hurghada Panorama Bungalows Hotel
- A beautiful hotel with air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer
- There is a sauna and health club
- There is a swimming pool surrounded by a beautiful garden
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Facilities for people with special needs
- Playground for children and young people
- The hotel is close to many lively places
- Four-star hotel
Where to stay in hurghada Hotel Rotor Mayor
- A wonderful place and was welcomed by visitors
- Excellent location and vibrant
- The city center is within walking distance of cafes, restaurants and the beach
- It has a private beach overlooking the lake artificially artificial lake
- The rooms have an oriental style and have a private bathroom with toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport shuttle, outdoor swimming pool, non-smoking rooms and tennis court
- This is a four-star complex
Where to stay in hurghada
The hotel is built in the style of the palace of the old Egyptian mayor. The architecture of the traditional house is authentic in the heart. The domes and arches decorate the exterior design while the interior design gives a great place for antique furniture and decorative pieces.
The hotel is located on the banks of the saltwater lake that separates the island of Kafr El Gouna from the central area of the city in the field of Tamerhana.
Guests at the hotel can swim where they are due to direct access to the lake from the hotel’s private beach
Rotana Hotel is a boutique hotel for guests aged 18 years and over, making it a charming address on the Red Sea coast for couples looking for a romantic experience in the end.
The Eastern character of the meals is served with candlelight dinners on the beach or in a restaurant or a menu for two people served in their room